Thursday, October 1, 2015

Shedding some light on Honeycomb Cargo

Hey y'all,

I am pretty excited to announce that I can finally post a new interview with Brad Avery. You can find a list with old interviews on my blog, but those are all old ones that Brad did when he was still with Third Day. The new interview which I'm talking about was with Brad Avery and Joe Parrilli. Together they are the founders of their company Honeycomb Cargo.

In this interview, Brad and Joe discuss the Honeycomb Cargo concept, which they call a God sized idea. They also talk about their views on their company and the cargo market and a lot of other business-related stuff. Brad also talks about his faith and coming off the road. It's really cool to hear how excited and positive Brad and Joe are, and I love how they humbly share their hearts and stories and how they talk about their faith in God.

You can listen to the interview below, and you can find the website of the company that did the interview here. I also have a link to an article that was written because of this interview on this page of my blog. That article contains only parts of the interview and not the full interview, though.