Thursday, June 27, 2019

Back Again.. With an Updated Interview Page!

I feel like everytime I post on here I mention that I haven't posted something for quite a while. Which is true... But to be honest I've been rather busy and spending a lot of time on other things, and the fact that I've run out of ideas for the blog surely doesn't help. Anyway, here I am blogging again.

As I briefly mentioned in my last post, I have been working on adding some "new" interviews to the blog. I'm sorry for taking so long, but the updated interview page is finally here! There are some "new" interviews and articles on there which I'd never seen before (I think about 6). When I say "new", I don't mean recent. There's an interview from 1996 that I recently found, but also something from 2015 and some from the years in between. There are some which I think I've had for a while but I never posted them on here. You'll also find a couple of transcribed various audio interviews (which probably contain some typos, but I can't edit the pdf file) and there's also some other stuff like a gear list, a Third Day/Epiphone ad, and an interview with Mark Lee where he talks about being in a band with Brad.

I hope you'll enjoy reading these articles and interviews as much as I enjoyed reading them. I've got something planned for the blog which I'm incredibly excited about, but we'll have to wait and see whether it really works out.. Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment