Saturday, January 3, 2015

Brad with Third Day at Creation East in 2003

I thought I'd let y'all enjoy some old school Third Day in all of it's former glory. These three videos (below) are songs that Third Day played at Creation East in 2003. They're all covers. In "Ramblin Man" and "The One I Love", Brad does a pretty good job playing all of the riffs, licks and solos. He also has this nice solo in "God of Wonders" (Third Day also included this song on their Offerings record and I think Third Day's version is the best) and you can hear him singing the background vocals in this song quite well. I mean, you can hear clearly and he sings good (you really hear him at 3:32 singing "Lord God Almighty".

Enjoy old school Third Day with the incredibly talented Mr. Brad Avery.. (:





No comments:

Post a Comment